Here are my power rankings at the start of the 2021 season.
AFC POWER RANKINGS
- Kansas City Chiefs as long as Mahomes is QB, they are top
- Buffalo Bills- last year was breakout season now Allen get big contract
- Cleveland Browns- top team of the North
- Baltimore Ravens- can Lamar Jackson put it all together
- Tennessee Titans- committed to the run-
- LA Chargers- Justin Herbert can get them to playoffs
- Pittsburgh Steelers- Ben is back – now has someone to hand i off to
- New England Patriots- free agency was good to them
- Indianapolis Colts- bide their time til Wentz can lead
- Miami Dolphins Tua will have a better second season
- Las Vegas Raiders- Derek Carr has some left to lead
- Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow needs to use all his tools to win
- Jacksonville Jaguars- does Trevor Lawrence era start now?
- NY Jets- total overhaul in New York
- Denver Broncos- Head coach Vic Fangio better find a way to win quickly
- Houston Texans- train wreck here and new coach David Culley must figure it out.
We have plenty of football articles for you to read here at Football Takes.
As a little bonus content let’s take a look at the projected AFC Awards for 2021.
- Patrick Mahomes once again is Offensive Player of the Year
- Comeback Player of the Year goes to Joe Burrow
- Defensive Player of the Year is Myles Garrett
- Offensive Rookie of the Year goes to Trevor Lawrence
- Coach of the Year is Sean McDermott
- Divisional Round will KC beat Baltimore and Buffalo defeat Cleveland,
- AFC Championship has Kansas City defeated Buffalo
- Super Bowl LVI- Chiefs win over Rams
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!